Classes at The Violet Hour make for the perfect gift or group activity. Learn cocktail history and fundamentals while sipping on the subject matter.
Private classes range from 4-30 guests and can be booked on specific dates and have the topics customized for your group. There are also some food options available. Nighttime classes are available Sundays-Thursdays, starting at 6 pm. Daytime classes are available any day of the week and must end by 3:30 pm.
The Violet Hour also hosts public classes, Cocktails 101, which you can sign up for individually. The next upcoming classes will be held on:
- Saturday, Mar. 4th from 2-3:30 pm (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday, Mar. 5th from 6-7:30 pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, Apr. 1st from 2-3:30 pm (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday, Apr. 2nd from 6-7:30 pm
- Saturday, May 6th from 2-3:30 pm
- Sunday, May 7th from 6-7:30 pm
- More dates posted soon!
Cocktail Classes 201. Already completed one of our basic cocktail classes? Ready to take your cocktail game further? Want to learn from the best? Enjoy two hours of facetime with our Head Mixologist/Partner - Toby Maloney. Toby is flying in from New York City for these special group classes. Only a small amount of spots are available to keep the experience intimate. These classes are not suggested for the novice bartender. The next classes will be held on:
- Cocktail Theory: Thursday, Mar. 16th from 6-8 pm
- Making a Modern Classic: Sunday, Mar. 19th from 1-3 pm
- More dates coming soon!
For more information or to book either private and public classes, please contact Andrea Edwards at email@example.com. You can also fill out the inquiry form or call at 773.252.1500.